Wireless Charging Pad Wood
Keep your phone at 100% with the Wireless Charging Pads. Wireless, effortless, and super fast charging. Simply place your phone on the plugged in pad, charge & go! Keep one at your nightstand and desk so your phone stays fully charged all day. Fashionable designs give your home and office space a pop of fun! Compatible with Qi-enabled devices, including newer iPhone and Samsung models.
Stand out features:
- Ultra slim, lightweight design
- Wireless output: 10 WATT fast charge enabled
- Anti-slip surface
- Charges all Qi-enabled devices. Check full compatibility of models in the compatibility section below.
- Charges through most standard cases
- Includes one USB cord to plug pad into wall piece or computer
- iPhone8 and newer generations
- Samsung Galaxy S7 and newer generations
- Many other Qi-enabled phones. Check your phone model for compatibility.
- Size: 4” diameter x 0.25” thickness, USB cord is 31.5” L
- USB power cable included. Plug one end into wireless pad and the other into wall piece or computer
- Anti-slip surface: Bottom grips to ensure security on any flat surface
- Remove Wireless Pad and USB cable from the box.
- Place Wireless Pad in desired location on flat surface.
- Plug smaller end of USB cord into the Wireless Pad and the other end into your wall adapter or computer. The Wireless Pad must be plugged in in order to charge your device. The Wireless Pad is not rechargeable and does not hold a charge if unplugged.
- When ready to use, simply place your Qi-enabled phone in the center of the plugged in Wireless Pad. Make sure the phone is centered on the Wireless Pad. You may also check the display screen of your device to ensure the pad is charging your device.
- Phone must be placed screen side up so the back of your phone or phone case* is in contact with the charging pad. Your phone will not charge if the screen is placed onto the pad.
*The Wireless Pad will charge your phone through most phone cases. If you have a thicker phone case or a metal plate used for magnetic car mounts, it may need to be removed in order to charge.
- When the phone reaches its desired charge, simply take it off of the charger!
- Leave pad plugged in for continued use throughout the day.