Face Mask 3 Pack
We've got you covered! These washable, reusable, non-medical fashion face covers include two filters, filter pocket, adjustable elastic ear straps, and integrated metal nose piece. Adult master art printed masks are one size fits most and can be adjusted to create a comfortable, “custom fit.” Keep in your bag or car for easy use to wear to work, the grocery store, and out in public areas.
Stand out features:
- Cotton Face Covers: 100% multilayer, breathable cotton material
- Satin Face Covers: 50% cotton, 45% polyester, 5 % spandex multilayer, breathable material
- Adjustable, elastic ear straps
- Integrated metal nose bridge
- Pocket to insert filter
- Two disposable Filters
- Machine washable cloth.
- Comfortable, soft-touch elastic straps for long-term wear.
- Cotton cloth mask measures approximately 8 ½ ” L x 4 ½ ” H + 1 ⅝ ” chin H. Printed satin mask measures approximately 9 ¼ “ L x 4 ¾” H + 1 ¾ “ chin H.
- This mask is size one size fits most. This style is recommended for adults and older teens. This collection will NOT fit small children.
- Each face cover comes with two Filters. Tear along the perforation to separate filters inside of the clear pouch. We recommend filters be replaced frequently, every 7 days at minimum. Filters cannot be washed/cleaned and should be disposed of. Insert one filter in the back pocket of the cloth face cover
- Ideal for everyday use – indoor/outdoor, can be utilized while traveling, running errands, attending appointments, etc.
- This face cover should not be placed on young children under age 2, anyone who has trouble breathing, or is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance.
Please wash face cover frequently. Masks are reusable and can be machine washed with regular detergent on the gentle cycle or hand washed if preferred. Lay flat to dry. Filters are NOT washable; remove filter before washing. Please wash the cloth mask prior to wearing. Tie off ends or push the ear beads in towards the fabric before machine washing to ensure beads stay securely in place.
Please follow the steps below for best results.
- Remove face cover from packaging with clean hands.
- Prior to use, machine wash on the gentle cycle or hand wash cloth mask and lay flat to dry. (Do NOT wash filters.) Tie off ends or push the ear beads in towards the fabric before machine washing to ensure beads stay securely in place.
- Once cloth is dry, fold and insert included filter into the back pocket of the cloth mask. Make sure you separate the two filters by pulling apart at the perforation. Only one filter is needed at a time.
- Place elastic straps around ears and pull mask all the way down under your chin. Mask will form a seal around nose and mouth area.
- Tighten elastic straps by pulling the bead closer behind each ear so mask is form fitting around the face.
- Adjust integrated metal nose piece so there are no gaps.
- Avoid adjusting or touching mask once secure to prevent germ exposure.
- Wear in public spaces. Breathe and talk through the mask normally.
- Wash mask frequently. (Do NOT wash filters.)
- Replace filters at least every 7 days. If worn for long periods of time, replace filters more frequently.