Fun Mother’s Day Gift Ideas: Activities and Gifts Moms will Love
Mother’s Day is coming up, so it’s time to spoil the most important woman in your life! Get your mom a gift she will appreciate and plan Mother’s Day activities she will remember forever.
1. A bouquet of flowers is beautiful, but take a step further and bring her to a flower field or garden! They are great photo-ops and often have cafes for a scenic lunch spot. If you are in the San Diego area, the Carlsbad Flower Fields are open through Mother’s Day and are a great mother-daughter date spot.
Gift Idea: Stick with the floral theme with our Mauve Leaf Satin Eye Mask!
2. Pass up the breakfast in bed for a picnic in a park. Cook the meal yourself (don’t forget the champagne and OJ!) or use a picnic caterer to create a cute setting and provide yummy food for the perfect Mother’s Day brunch.
Gift Idea: The Havana Blanket Tote is perfect for future picnics, beach days, or sporting events.
3. Remember when you used to give her “free hug” coupons as a kid? Elevate your gift game with a spa day coupon for a time when she needs some rest and relaxation.
Gift Idea: A pair of Foldable Travel Slippers will keep her feet cozy until she can cash her coupon.
4. If you’ve been on TikTok at all recently, you’ll know that matching sets are all the rage in the fashion world! Tie dye a comfy shirt and pants together and be matching in your matching sets!
Gift Idea: The Pink Tie Dye Wireless Charging Pad will keep her phone charged for pics in her new fit.
5. Love the artsy theme? Swap the macaroni necklace for a day of jewelry beading with mom. Pretty cord and beads are readily available at any craft store, so pick up an assorted collection and bring out her creative side!
Gift Idea: Give her a Jewelry Roll to keep her new handmade or luxury jewelry organized and protected.
Leave a comment